37,326 sq ft with B2 and B8 consent industrial/warehouse unit to let at Trentham Lakes, Stoke on Trent with easy access to A500/A50, M6 junctions and Britannia Stadium. The property, located on Gordon Banks Drive, Trentham Lakes, is a fully fitted single bay warehouse of steel portal frame construction with ancillary offices and a substantial secure concrete yard.
- B2 and B8 consent
- 4 x up and over loading doors
- 7.0m minimum eaves height
- Warehouse incorporates part brick/part clad elevations, concrete floors, suspended sodium lighting, overhead gas fired warm air blowers
- Single storey offices with carpet tile floors, perimeter trunking, hot water radiators and suspended ceilings with integral Cat II lighting
- Male/female/disabled WCs and staff canteen area
- Floodlit concrete yard with brick paved office parking
- Pressure wash area with interceptor and DERV facility
- 2m paladin fence around perimeter
The property is located on the successful Trentham Lakes development to the south of Stoke on Trent. It is approached from the A50 trunk road close to its junction with the A500 dual carriage way which connects Junctions 15 and 16 of the M6. The industrial unit is situated in close proximity to the Britannia Stadium and a range of amenities such as Holiday Inn Express and Greens Health and Fitness. Surrounding occupiers include Remploy, BFM Europe, Rieter and Staffordshire Fire Service.
Junction 15, M6 - 3 miles (5 minutes)
Junction 24, M1 - 39 miles (44 minutes)
Birmingham - 44 miles (1 hour )
Manchester - 8 miles (1 hour 6 minutes)
Great location for: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, A50, M6, A500
EPC: An EPC for this property is available to download above. An EPC Recommendations Report is available on request from the Agents.
The property is made available by way of an assignment or sub-letting of the existing lease, expiring on 22nd August 2018.
The rateable value is assessed at £130,000 in the 2010 list. This does not constitute rates payable.
The passing rent is currently £189,067 per annum exclusive.